Suction catheter is used in anesthesiology for sanation of the upper respiratory tract, including through the endotracheal and tracheotomy tube.
- Suction catheter is made of transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- Open atraumatic end, one side hole.
- Connector without vacuum control fits standard vacuum aspirators.
- Transparent material allows to control aspiration.
- Non-twistable thermolabile material, resistant to kinks.
- Specially treated surface reduces the need for the use of lubricants.
- The lumen does not overlap when twisted.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-2000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, frozen tube, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.