It is equipped with a valve against the backflow of urine. There is a t-shapeddrain valve at the bottom of the bag. The walls of the urine bag are transparent, for better visibility of colour and quantity of urine. It is equipped with a long, flexible tube, resistant to bends. On the end of the tube a conical connector with a cap, ideally suited to any size and type of catheter. It has compacted rings for fixing the urine bag. We offer urine bags with fastening, and there is also the possibility to purchase a fastener separately.
- sterile (sterilization with ethylene oxide) / non-sterile;
- made of soft polyvinylchloride, which does not irritate the skin;
- the urine bag has a scale;
- volume of bedside urine bags from 0,5 to 4,0 l;
- packed in individual packing;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture