Mechanical systems of auxiliary circulation for the treatment of acute and chronic heart failure produced by Berlin Heart GmbH (Germany).
Berlin Heart GmbH is:
- The only manufacturer in Europe, production in Berlin (Germany).
- The only manufacturer in the world whose products are approved for use in children and adolescents is thus the only company in the world that offers VC systems for patients of any age, from newborns.
- World market leader in paracormal blood circulation systems 3rd in the world by total sales.
- Unsurpassed system of medical and technical support all over the world and in Russia.
- Berlin Heart GmbH's IV systems have now been implanted in more than 4,300 patients in 44 countries and their number is constantly growing.
INCOR® LVAD is the only third-generation implantable axial pump with magnetic impeller, certified in accordance with EU quality and safety standards.
EXCOR® Adult is a mechanical assisted circulation system that supports the pump function of the left and / or right ventricle of the heart of any duration.
EXCOR® Pediatric is a system of mechanical assisted blood circulation that provides short-term or medium-term support for the operation of the right and / or left ventricles of the heart if they are deficient.