Bedside urine bags are designed to take urine through a catheter from the bladder. Used in a hospital, when the patient is lying down, attached to the patient's bed.
- It is equipped with a valve against the backflow of urine.
- Drain valve at the bottom of the bag (T-shaped, screw or other).
- The walls of the urine bag are transparent for better visibility of the color and amount of urine.
- The volume ofthe collected liquid is easily read from the scale located on the front of the urine bag.
- It is equipped with a long flexible kink-resistant tube. The tube ends with a conical connector with a cap, ideally suited to any size and type of catheter. It has sealed rings to secure the urine bag.
- Urine bags are available with fastening, and it is also possible to purchase a fastener separately.
- Sterile (sterilized with ethylene oxide gas) / non-sterile.
- Made of soft high-strength polyvinyl chloride that does not irritate the skin.
- The urine bag has a millimeter scale.
- The volume of bedside urine bags is 500 ml to 2000 ml.
- Individual packing.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.