A connecting catheter (tube) is used as an extension line, drainage or flexible connection in medical devices.
- The connecting catheter (tube) is made of transparent thermoplastic nontoxic polyvinyl chloride.
- Has an atraumatic open end.
- One or more universal connectors are allowed.
- Transparent material allows for visual control.
- Tubes are resistant to blocking under back kinks.
- Possibility to connect via connectors to tubes of various diameters.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-20000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.