Designed for manual artificial lung ventilation for respiratory insufficiency of any etiology.
- Single-use breathing bag is made of medical grade PVC, reusable breathing bag is made of silicone.
- Resuscitation bag is available in volume of 250 ml to 1630 ml, backup bag - 600 ml to 2500 ml.
- Can be connected to an external oxygen source using an oxygen tube.
- The principle of operation is based on the forced air supply into the lungs through the face mask by manual squeezing of the resuscitation bag.
- The backup bag can be used for continuous oxygen supply and artificial assisted ventilation.
- Equipped with a pressure control valve. The pressure control valve vents the incoming air to the atmosphere if the incoming air pressure exceeds 600 ± 100 mmAq or 400 + 50 mmAq, avoiding barotrauma to the patient.
- Port to connect the oxygen tank.
- Mask/endotracheal tube connection port is transparent, which allows to visually monitor the inspiration valve operation .
- The transparent material of the mask facilitates monitoring of the skin color and the patient general condition.
- Equipped with a port to inflate the cuff.
- Resuscitation bag
- Breathing mask
- Oxygen tube
- Backup bag
- Pressure control valve
- Mouth dilator
- Sterile products are packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Reusable Ambu breathing bag has a collapsible configuration and the possibility of complete disinfection.
- Autoclave sterilization is allowed for reusable Ambu breathing bag (except for oxygen tube and backup bag) in the mode specified in the autoclave manufacturer's operating instructions.
- Moisture protection during storage.
- Apyrogenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture