Oxygen catheter is used for short-term and long-term oxygen therapy. It substitutes for an oxygen mask. Allows eating and talking during therapy.
- Oxygen catheter is made of transparent thermoplastic non-toxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material of nasal cannula softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- Edges of nasal cannulae are smooth and rounded, which eliminates the risk of nasal mucosa trauma and does not caLlSe discomfort and irritation to the patient during prolonged use.
- Soft, non-bending nasal part.
- The oxygen catheter connector is compatible with humidification and oxygen delivery systems.
- Nasal prongs can be made both straight and curved.
- The catheter is easily fixed in the nasal passages by adjusting the loop length.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-4000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.