It is designed to close ports and ensure the sealing of various medical devices.
- Single-use Luer caps (hereafter - caps) can be used to close medical device ports in a variety of ways: by connecting with male threaded connection (double-start right-hand thread), female threaded connection, and by capping/plugging.
- Creates sealing in medical products with a Luer connector.
- Ensure sterility and apyrogenicity of the internal environment of medical devices.
- Made of medical grade high-density polyethylene.
- Used in various fields of medicine
- Can be color-coded as agreed with the customer.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Sterile, apyrogenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free.
- Single-use product.
- Moisture protection during storage.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.