Duodenal Levine suction catheter is used in gastroenterology for duodenal probing (aspiration of duodenal contents).
- Duodenal Levine suction catheter is made of transparent thermoplastic implantation-non-toxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- It has a closed atraumatic end, four side holes located consecutively on two opposite walls of the catheter.
- Non-twisting thermolabile material, resistant to kinks and fractures, the lumen does not overlap when twisted.
- Smooth surface ensures easy insertion.
- Universal funnel-shaped connector.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-4000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.