Nelaton catheter is used in urology for single bladder drainage? delivery of medications into the bladder.
- Nelaton catheter (male) is made of transparent thermoplastic implantable nontoxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- The closed distal end has a rounded shape and provides a painless atraumatic insertion.
- Two side holes.
- Non-twisting thermolabile material, resistant to kinks and fractures, does not overlap the lumen.
- Smooth surface ensures easy insertion.
- Universal funnel-shaped connector is suitable for any type of urine bag.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-2000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.