Leg urine bags are designed for patients who walk and live an active lifestyle, creating comfort and freedom of movement. They are equipped with two straps to secure to the leg without limiting social functions of the patient.
- It is equipped with a valve against the backflow of urine.
- Drain valve at the bottom of the bag (T-shaped, screw or other).
- The walls of the urine bag are transparent for better visibility of the color and amount of urine.
- The volume of the collected liquid is easily read from the scale located on the front of the urine bag.
- It is equipped with a flexible kink-resistant tube. The tube ends with a conical connector with a cap, ideally suited to any size and type of catheter.
- The ability to attach both to the hip and to the shin.
- Secure fastening with elastic straps.
- The tightness of the elastic straps is adjusted with a special fastener.
- Designed for use both in men and women.
- If necessary, it can be used as a bedsideurine bag.
- Sterile (sterilized with ethylene oxide gas) / non-sterile.
- Made of soft high-strength polyvinyl chloride that does not irritate the skin.
- The urine bag has a millimeter scale.
- The volume of bedside urine bags is 500 ml to 2000 ml.
- Individual packing.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.