Stomach catheter (tube) is used in gastroenterology for aspiration of gastric contents and gastric lavage. It can be used for enteral feeding.
- Stomach catheter (tube) is made of transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- Closed rounded distal end provides a painless atraumatic insertion.
- Enlarged side holes (at least two) provide effective fluid passage.
- Non-twistable thermolabile material, resistant to kinks and fractures.
- Smooth surface ensures easy insertion.
- The lumen does not overlap when twisted.
- Funnel-shaped connector is compatible with all standard adapters.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-2000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.