The airways are designed to restore and maintain the patency of the upper respiratory tract during resuscitation measures in patients in an unconscious state.
- Single-use medical airway is made of polyethylene.
- It consists of a curved hollow tube (oval section, flattened in the anteriorposterior direction), its anatomical shape repeats the bend of the tongue and palate, and a retention plate that prevents the airway from retraction into the mouth.
- Airways have a smooth shape, rounded,atraumatic edges and reinforced bite area that protects the airway from biting.
- The airway configuration helps to ensure the passage of air into the respiratory tract, prevents tongue retraction and asphyxia development during surgical interventions under general anesthesia.
- Sterile products are packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Single-use product.
- Moisture protection during storage.
- Apyrogenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture