Circuits are compatible with most lung ventilators and anesthesia and respiratory devices.
- Breathing circuits with heating wires provide temperature control of the air mixture delivered to the patient, creating the optimal temperature conditions for ventilation and preventing condensation in the circuit lumen.
- Breathing circuits are equipped with various components and accessories.
- The characteristics, types, sizes and quantity of products are determined by the customer.
- Components included in a circuit may be packaged in a separate individual package and then put together with the product in the general packaging, or enclosed next to it.
Single-use, consisting of:
- Y-adapter (0-2 pcs);
- Straight adapter (1-20 pcs);
- Angle adapter (0-5 pcs);
- Articulated adapter (0-5 pcs);
- T-connector (0-3 pcs);
- Filter with/without heat and moisture exchange (0-5 pcs);
- Moisture collector (0-2 pcs);
- Humidifier (0-2 pcs);
- Tube (1-10 pcs);
- Breathing bag, volume: 500 ml, 1000 ml (0-5 pcs);
- Breathing mask, size: 0, I, 2 (0-5 pcs);
- Heating wire (0-2 pcs);
- Monitoring line (0-5 pcs).
- Sterile products are packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Moisture protection during storage.
- Apyrogenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free.
- Non-sterile or sterilized with ethylene oxide.
- Non-configurable or smooth-bore tube.