Surgical drain catheter (tube) is used in surgery to drain pathological fluids from cavities and wounds of various sizes.
- Surgical drain catheter (tube) is made of transparent thermoplastic non-toxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- Has an atraumatic open end and at least one side hole.
- Side holes provide for drainage with no clogging risk (number of holes upon customer's request).
- Specially treated surface reduces the need for the use of lubricants.
- Non-twistable thermolabile material, resistant to kinks and fractures.
- The lumen does not overlap when twisted.
- Connects to bellows for active drainage.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-20000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request.