Tiemann catheter (male) is used in urology for single bladder drainage, delivery of medications into the bladder, bladder irrigation in men with obstructive urethral pathology.
- Tiemann catheter (male) is made of transparent thermoplastic implantable nontoxic polyvinyl chloride.
- The thermoplastic material softens due to the temperature of the surrounding tissues.
- Elastic urethral catheter has a curved conical working end, which facilitates the instrument insertion in case of prostate adenoma.
- Closed atraumatic end, two side holes for effective drainage.
- Optimally rigid to pass through the narrowed part of the urethra.
- Non-twistable thermolabile material, resistant to kinks and fractures.
- Universal funnel-shaped connector is suitable for any type of urine bag.
- Outer diameter D, CH - 4 to 36, color-coded connector in accordance with international standards.
- Length L, 100-2000 mm.
- Tube with/without radiopaque band.
- Tube material: transparent thermoplastic implantable non-toxic medical grade PVC, phthalate-free, with/without markings.
- Sterile, intended for single use.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Catheter can be made in other configuration upon customer's request