The product is intended for short-term oxygen delivery at medium and high concentrations, as well as for breathing treatment. It can be used both in inpatient and outpatient settings.
- The mask is made of soft elastic polymer material.
- Easily attaches to the patient's face with an elastic band and a flexible nasal clip (Nsl mask does not have a nasal clip to avoid injury to newborns).
- The mask edges are atraumatic: rounded and smoothed, which ensures high patient comfort.
- Holes on the side mask surfaces provide ventilation.
- The transparent material of the mask allows for visual monitoring of the patient's mucosa and skin condition.
- The thermoplastic material of mask softens at body temperature and does not cause discomfort for the patient.
- Single-use. Size: 1 ; 2; 3; 4; 5.
- Single-use with a tube (tube length of 1000 mm to 5000 mm)
- Single-use with a bag
- Single-use with bag and tube