Frameless pulmonary valve-containing conduit Labcor consists of a frameless porcine three-part valve inside the pericardial tube of cattle, corrugated to achieve a stable tube configuration.
- Excellent hemodynamics with a small drop as a result of a larger lumen for blood flow due to the elimination of the muscular lobe of the valve.
- The integrity of the tube is optimized thanks to a double structure, each of which is interrupted every centimeter.
- The process of Labcor tissue processing combines zero-pressure fixation and methods for lowering the lipid layer of tissues.
- Birefringent character of striation of collagen fibers.
- High concentration of collagen fibers.
Frameless pulmonary valve-containing conduit Labcor is sterile, not pyrogenic, impregnated with 0.2% glutaraldehyde solution.