The frame biologic prosthesis of the heart valves TLPB from "Labcor Laboratorios" is a pork aortic valve that preserves the natural tricuspid geometry and is characterized by a low profile design. A special process of biological tissue conservation combined with design and manufacturing experience makes the TLPB valve an ideal replacement for your own valve-affected valve (over 60,000 implants).
Natural three-part construction
- Excellent hemodynamic parameters due to the increased area of transvalvular blood flow and the removal of muscle elements in the collection of porcine valves.
- Optimum matching and excellent geometric shapes of the flaps are achieved by carefully selecting 3 identical leaflets from a large number of porcine valves.
- The method of biological tissue processing by Labcor includes processes aimed at removing tissue lipids by treatment with glutaraldehyde.
- Combined frame, having stands of acetate homopolymer and a ring reinforced with an insert of cobalt-chromium alloy of medical grade.
- The silicone cuff, covered with PTFE-cloth, excludes seam eruption and the formation of pressure sores.
- Thromboreistant treatment of synthetic prosthesis materials having contact with the patient's blood.
Porсine pericardi pads on the stent racks
- The contact of synthetic and biological material is excluded.
- Minimize the mechanical wear of the leaflets.
Shock seam in the area of the pillars
Preservation with zero pressure
- Preserves natural bonds in collagen molecules.
- It makes the valve more elastic and durable.
- Increased to 3 years shelf life after production.